Wicker for Senate has $4,124,714 cash on hand heading into the election year.
U.S. Senator Roger Wicker’s campaign released its fourth quarter 2017 fundraising numbers today, the deadline for filing year end campaign finance reports with the Federal Election Commission (FEC). The report covers the last three months of 2017.
In that three-month period Senator Wicker’s campaign raised $953,267 to bring the campaign’s total cash on hand to $4,124,714.
Senator Wicker said, “Gayle and I are grateful for the outpouring of encouragement and support we’ve received from all over Mississippi in the past year as we gear up for a competitive election in 2018.
“I’m proud of our many recent accomplishments:
– Confirming a record number of conservative judges
– Eliminating hundreds of regulations, making job creation easier
– Passing historic tax cuts, which have directly led to more jobs, more investments, employee bonuses, and higher wages
– Ending the Obamacare individual mandate
– Laying the groundwork – through my SHIPS Act – to meet the Navy’s requirement for 355 ships
– Devising innovative ways to fight Alzheimer’s through my EUREKA Act, now being implemented by the National Institutes of Health
“I want to continue working with President Trump to grow our economy, secure our borders, and keep Americans safe. Our campaign will continue the hard work to organize volunteers in all 82 Mississippi counties and earn the trust and support of voters in the Republican primary and general election this year.”
Senator Roger Wicker Press Release