Six of the eight statewide elected officials are inviting Mississippians to a “Gospel Brunch” to bless their swearing-in ceremonies before taking their oaths next week.
The event will be held at First Baptist Church of Jackson at 10:00 AM on Thursday, January 9th.
Expected to attend this event are:
- Secretary of State-elect Michael Watson
- Attorney General-elect Lynn Fitch
- State Auditor Shad White
- Treasurer-elect David McRae
- Commissioner of Agriculture Andy Gipson
- Commissioner of Insurance Mike Chaney
The invitation for the “Gospel Brunch” is below and includes the information on how you can register to attend.