Chairman Dane Maxwell of the Mississippi Public Service Commission has announced four
appointments to the recently formed “Connect Mississippi Committee.”
Maxwell’s appointed members are:
- Wayne V. Rodolfich, Superintendent of the Pascagoula-Gautier School District
- Shannon R. Strunk, Baber Strunk Enterprises
- Christa Alexander, Vice President of Operations, Fail Telecommunications
- Kent Nicaud- CEO Memorial Hospital, Gulfport
- At-Large Representative: Chris Champion, Director of Government Affairs, C-Spire
The Connect Mississippi Committee was established by vote of the Commissioners at the July 7, 2020 PSC open meeting.
These committee members will be formally appointed at the August 4, 2020 PSC open meeting. The committee will then begin its work throughout the next year to further identify connectivity issues across Mississippi and continue to close the gap of reliable internet services in rural communities.
For more information about the Connect Mississippi Committee, see the latest information on the PSC website here.
Release from Southern District Public Service Commissioner Dane Maxwell.