Cellular South’s Y’all vs. Us: Season 2 kicks off as Brandon faces Pearl
FOX Sports South Channels
MARKET or AREA Direct TV Dish Network Cable
Greenville 646 420 Suddenlink- 41
Greenwood 646 420 Suddenlink- 37
Gulfport 646 420 Cable One- 44
Hattiesburg 646 420 Comcast- 47
Jackson 646 420 Comcast- 33
McComb 646 420 Cable One- 23
Memphis 646 420 Comcast- 25
Meridian 646 420 Comcast- 49
Mobile 646 420 Comcast- 40
Oxford 646 420 Comcast- 33
Starkville 646 420 Metrocast- 23
Tupelo 646 420 Comcast- 33
Brandon @ Pearl starts @ 7:10pm this Friday night.
The Out of Bounds Top 15 College football players in Mississippi
There are some good college football players in the state this year. Who will be elite by November? Which player will change a game? Who will dominate?
1. Jeremiah Masoli, QB Ole Miss: 2 more wins for Ole Miss
2. Pernell McPhee, DE MSU: Diaz will utilize his strengths
3. Jerrell Powe, DT Ole Miss: Needs a big year to be a 1st rd pick
4. Austin Davis, QB USM: Can he lead USM to 10 wins?
5. DeAndre Brown, WR USM: Could be the best in the country is he’s healthy
6. Chris Relf, QB MSU: Rushed for 500 yards in limited duty last year, can he throw the football?
7. Derreck Sherrod, OT MSU: See Powe. Sherrod needs to play at an elite level for the NFL
8. Bradley Sowell, OT Ole Miss: proved he’s a legitimate SEC OT the last 5 games
9. Chad Bumpis, WR MSU: needs to have 500 receiving yards and 5 TDs
10. Brandon Bolden, RB Ole Miss: Bolden has big-time potential
11. Kentrell Lockett, DE Ole Miss: Could have a bigger impact than Powe
12. K.J. Wright, LB MSU: Has never lived up to the hype – you’re either elite or you’re not
13. Markeith Summers, WR Ole Miss: Masoli’s best friend – Summers can go all the way at any time
14. Vick Ballard, RB MSU: Has the tools and Mullen knows how to use RBs
15. Bobby Massie, OL Ole Miss: Should be an All-american before he leaves, needs to dominate
Bo Bounds is the social chairman for Yallsports.com. Bo is the host of The Out of Bounds show on ESPN 105.9 The Zone.
To contact Bo email: [email protected]