The deadline to register to vote in the upcoming General Election is THIS SATURDAY, October 3, 2015.
“All decisions are made at the ballot box. Voting is our most important right,” says Secretary of State Delbert Hosemann. “I encourage all Mississippians to register to vote by Saturday.”
The deadline to register to vote in the upcoming 2015 General Election is Saturday, October 3, 2015.
The following individuals may register to vote in the State of Mississippi:
· A resident of Mississippi and the county, city, or town for 30 days prior to the election;
· At least 18 years old at the date of the election;
· Not declared mentally incompetent by a court; and,
· Not convicted of a disenfranchising crime.
Registering to vote may be done in person at any of the following locations:
· Circuit Clerk’s Office;
· Municipal Clerk’s Office;
· Department of Public Safety; and,
· Any state or federal agency offering government services.