Lafayette/Oxford Foundation for Tomorrow benefiting local non-profits
LOFT (formerly GOLCF) is our Oxford – Lafayette Community Foundation, was established in 2002 to provide a permanent endowment that benefits qualified non-profit organizations and projects in our community with non-operating capital grants. Recent LOFT grants have helped fix a historic home’s roof, bought a PC for a senior citizen’s program, built a teaching garden at the public library, lighting for the Powerhouse Theater and equipment at the Angel Ranch children’s shelter.
LOFT’s local board works to raise money from residents, businesses, alumni and friends of the Oxford/Lafayette community. The CREATE Foundation in Tupelo provides staff support, investment management and sponsored LOFT with an initial matching grant. Our general endowment stands at almost $500,000 and including project specific endowments (e.g. Oxford Boys & Girls Club, LCQ Lamar House), our designated and undesignated funds total over $1 million. Each year, the LOFT board evaluates grant applications and makes awards to qualified projects. Since inception, endowment earnings have enabled LOFT to award over $100,000 to local projects. We deeply appreciate the generosity of our donors. We believe there is allot more work to be done.
Please consider becoming a sponsor for LOFT’s 2009 Fundraiser, a fabulous evening with THE FOUR TOPS on Friday, November 13, 2009, at the historic Lyric Theater in downtown Oxford. This event will benefit LOFT and provide entertainment the night before the UM/Tennessee football game. Our goal is to raise $100,000 from this event. We will promote the event and our sponsors in media across the mid-south. The response to this event has been overwhelming and we expect to sell 1,000 tickets.
PREMIER SPONSOR @ $10,000
• Premium reserved viewing area upstairs at the Lyric for 20 attendees
• Name on 1,000 tickets
• Company signage displayed during the event, all media promotions and on event advertising
GOLD SPONSOR @ $5,000
• Premium reserved viewing area upstairs at the Lyric for 12 attendees
• Company signage displayed during the event and on event advertising.
SILVER SPONSOR @ $2,500
• Premium reserved viewing area upstairs at the Lyric for 6 attendees
• Company signage displayed during event and local advertising
BRONZE SPONSOR @ $1000
• Premium reserved viewing area upstairs at the Lyric for 4 attendees
• Company signage at the event.
Thank you for taking the time to consider joining with LOFT in this endeavor. With your support, LOFT will be an even more meaningful catalyst for improving an already wonderful community.
Molissia Swaney, LOFT Chair