• We believe that Barack Obama is a brilliant orator and a man possessed of more charisma than any politician since JFK.
• But we also believe that his philosophy of “spreading the wealth around” is an ill-disguised form of socialism that undermines everything America holds dear.
• We believe that a “tax cut on 95% of working Americans” when only 63% of Americans pay taxes is nonsensical.
• We believe that the Obama campaign’s obfuscated funding for ACORN (originally described as “event planning”) undermines the integrity of our elections and calls into question the legality of his tactics.
• We believe that Barack Obama’s plan to form a “civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” as our military is ill-considered at best.
• We believe that the Obama campaign’s efforts to intimidate WGN (on two separate occasions) when it interviewed his political foes endangers free speech.
• We believe that Obama’s choice of Joe Biden as VP runs counter to his twin aspirations of “hope” and “change”.